Delena vs Stelena

miercuri, 5 decembrie 2012

Delena - LOL [Fan Mades]









elena: hey guys what's up
elena: sorry i'm late
elena: i was in a rush
elena: because i just had the best morning sex
elena: after a really wild night you know

elena: with my boyfriend
elena: didn't i tell you that i have a boyfriend
elena: i live with him
elena: he's not stefan
elena: it's damon
elena: damon is my boyfriend
elena: my boyfriend is damon
elena: oops g2g my boyfriend is here
elena: gonna have some more sex now
elena: with my boyfriend
elena: damon
elena: because he's my boyfriend
elena: who is really good in the sack
elena: and has a really big penis
elena: and he's funny
elena: and hot
elena: and he's a vampire
elena: and he likes to clean
elena: and i broke a lamp yesterday
elena: while making out with my boyfriend
elena: who is damon
elena: damon who is my boyfriend
elena: omg i luv him so much g2g girls my boyfriend is calling me
elena: damon
elena: i luv him
elena: bye



I now see why Elena, with her heightened libido may be a little bit more invested in breaking the sire bond…

Damon: …so until we know it’s real..no sex.

Elena: What?

Damon: None.

Elena: …the fuck?

Damon: Zip. Zilch. None.

Elena: Have you lost your goddamn mind?!

Damon:…Elena! Put your clothes back on! No sex.

Elena: Fuck that.

Damon: THERE WILL BE NO FUCKING OF ANY SORT.

Elena: I’m breaking this bond right fucking now.

Damon: I want it to be real!

Elena: Gimme 5 hours. *eyes Damon* Fuck that…gimme 2.


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu